- This clothes hamper is 20" high, 16" wide, and 12" deep.
- The clothes hamper's exterior (carcass) is built using 1/4" oak plywood attached to a 1 x 1 1/2" pine frame. It is assembled using screws, 3/4" nails, and high strength glue.
- The hamper top is 1/2" oak plywood. The edges are faced with oak strips.
- The handle is a bronzed drawer pull.
- The two butt hinges are brass.
- A brass chain is added to limit the hamper lid's travel when opened.
- The front edges are covered with a 3/4 x 3/4" oak corner trim.
- The base trim is oak.
- A glossy polyurethane finish has been applied.
- Click here for additional pictures and drawings.